We're lucky to not receive return requests often, but of course - if there is something wrong or you're not happy for any reason - we're here and want to help!
I changed my mind. Can I return my purchase for a refund?
- Yes, subject to the exceptions and conditions noted below, we have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after delivery of your item to submit a return request.
- To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be in the same condition in which you received it, fully intact and unopened, unworn/unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need your order number or proof of purchase.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges. We do not supply return shipping labels.
- To submit a return request, send us an email at email@example.com.
- If your return request meets the requirements above, we will email you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
My order is damaged, defective, or I received the wrong item(s). What should I do? Can I get a replacement or refund?
- Please inspect your order as soon as you receive it. If there is something wrong with your order we are here and will make it right ❤️
- If your order is damaged from shipping, is defective or you received an incorrect item(s) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your order delivery to report any damage or issues. Be sure to include photos that show the the damage/defect so we are able to help you as quickly as possible.
- For defective and/or incorrect items, we will ship a replacement to you at our expense or offer you a refund.
- For items damaged during shipment, we will request that you provide photos and verify the damage so that we can pursue a claim with the shipping carrier and will ship a replacement to you at our expense or offer you a refund.
- In some cases, we may provide a return label for you to return the item(s).
What is the status of my return & refund?
- Refunds are processed in the same form of payment originally used for purchase. If store credit, gift cards and/or eGift card credit were used, they are not eligible for cash dispersal and your refund will be issued in the form of a shop credit.
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. If more than 15 business days have passed since we have approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
- All sales of of Designer in a Binder®, unless damaged or defective, are final once shipped.
- Digital products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- We cannot accept returns on final sale items or gift cards.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.